Monday, March 5, 2012

Life is a series of phases


"Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be."   - Marsha Petrie Sue


Spring is a time for new beginnings, starting fresh full of possibilities.  Beginning a new project gives me butterflies...excitement with a splash of nerves.  Craving something fresh, I decided to start a life/style blog.  Browsing style blogs the last few months has been a bit of an obsession for me =} I think bloggers are creative and brave for sharing their ideas and inspiration with the world.  The conception of this blog came to mind while reading the December 2011 issue of InStyle magazine.  The beautiful clothing and photographs got me so excited.  I knew I wanted to do something creative, I just didn't know what.  My entire bookmark page on my laptop (also named Charisma) is filled with style blogs.  The blogs I read are filled with unique style and a keen eye for detail.  I daydreamed about creating one and after mucho procrastination...voila.  You'll probably see some outfit posts, beauty product reviews, quotes (I'm a fanatic) and random life thingies.  So, please wish me luck on this blogging journey...

Peace and Love,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment