Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Au Naturel...not

"Life isn't about finding yourself.  Life is about creating yourself." -George Bernard Shaw


My daily makeup routine is pretty low-maintenance.  I use Garnier under eye roller for my growing dark circles.  Recently, I purchased Bare Minerals Ready bronzer and I love it.  I usually shy away from using bronzer.  With buildable coverage, my very fair skin looks glowy not orange or dirty like other bronzers.  My lashes are short and lifeless so I use a curler and some Maybelline mascara.  Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm is also another recent purchase I love.  It leaves my lips super soft with a tint of pink.  Throughout the day, I touch up with classic Chapstick.  If I want to feel a little glamorous I use Maybelline Expertwear Eyeliner in Blackest Black.  Huh, I just realized how many Maybelline products I use.  Anywho, this is my basic daily routine during the week.  Of course, the weekends usually call for more glitz like cat eyes or red lips (my fave).My daily makeup routine (pretty simple)


Bare Escentuals cheek bronzer
$24 - sephora.com

Bare Escentuals makeup brush
$28 - sephora.com

Tweezerman eyelash curler
$20 - sephora.com

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
kicks.se






Below are some links for makeup inspiration and how-to tips:
http://camiilla.webblogg.se/images/2010/kimber_111519410.jpg
Kim Kardashian's eyeliner, glowy cheeks and nudey lips is a great look for any occasion.
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/benefit-scene-queen-a-tuesday-smokey-eye-tutorial/
A great beauty blog providing makeup tips and beauty product reviews.
http://pinterest.com/search/?q=red+lips+makeup
Red lips
Yours truly in her daily makeup routine (including eyeliner)
I tend to refer to myself in the third person at times. 


What does your daily makeup routine consist of?  What are some of your favorite beauty products?





No comments:

Post a Comment