Sunday, April 15, 2012

Massage, Rinse and Air Dry

Just wanted to share with you all a little piece of hair heaven.  This product was recommended to me by my co-worker.  Shea Moisture's conditioner is good for all hair types.  If you have an oily scalp like me then just apply to your ends.  Organic and full of yummy smelling ingredients, this definitely made my hair shiny and soft. I was looking for something to liven up my hair.  This winter my hair became dry and brittle (mostly my ends).  Even after a trim, most conditioners didn't work for me.  For ten bucks at Target, I decided to try this and I love it.  I even purchased another conditioner, same brand, for my best friend.  It's ingredients are made specifically to volumize and thicken hair.  This product line also includes moisturizers and soap.  Definitely worth checking out.

Which hair products do you use on a regular basis??

No comments:

Post a Comment