Saturday, April 14, 2012

My love affair with prints

Spring issue magazines are flooded with clothing and accessories of various prints.  Floral, polka dots, stripes, etc.  I absolutely love prints.  They're girly and versatile.  Until I can get a willing photographer so I can post new outfit pics, here are few oldies of yours truly in some of my fave prints:
Houndstooth jacket

Sunglasses with floral prints are fun!
Polka dots make me happy
This was for a luau
Navy+Animal Print = :)

Floral romper
Purple and Brown Striped dress


As you can see, I was never much of an accessories gal but that's changed.  Soon I'll post about my recent purchases including lots of colorful accessories.   

For some fashion print inspiration, check out the links below:



Hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend and enjoying this happy weather!
Oh, and are you a prints gal too?  If so, which is your favorite??




No comments:

Post a Comment