Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bubbles

Good morning and Happy Thursday!
So, I've been obsessing over decorating my apartment for the past month or so.  Browsing home decor sites, magazines and pinning is what my mornings consist of. I've been trying to figure out what to do with the wall space above the toilet seat.  The space is too narrow for a cabinet and choosing a frame was impossible.  One of my weekly, more like daily, Target walk-arounds, found me some bubbles (perfect for the bathroom).  These wall decals make me happy.  An inexpensive way to dress up a blah wall:
BEFORE
AFTER


Bubbles are perfect for the bathroom and they double as little mirrors :)
Do you enjoy shopping for home goods as much as I do??
I will soon post about the many home projects I've created for myself...

Have a lovely day,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment