Sunday, July 29, 2012

Let's Talk

I have to admit I am guilty of doing this.  Lately, I've been complaining about unnecessary things.  I justify this by thinking it's the way I process information so that I handle it better.  Uh, it's BS.  All I'm doing is torturing a willing ear about issues I can resolve on my own.  We all know in some form or another that I'm not the only one who does this.  I think people do it for one of two reasons:  either complaining is a habit for them and have no intent on actually fixing the problem or they really don't know how to resolve the issue and they're searching for answers.  According to Webster's, complaining means to express grief, pain or discontent.  There really isn't anything wrong with that except when you do it without intent to change the outcome.  Don't get me wrong, venting is necessary sometimes.  Okay, a lot of the time...I guess my lesson in all this is to remember to appreciate that life is full of solutions and it will all turn out okay.  Yes, I am an optimist. =)

Thanks for listening!!
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment