Saturday, July 21, 2012

100 things series (Part 1)

Positivity is something that comes naturally to me.  It's not something I really have to work towards.  Lately, I've been feeling a little blahh (could be a word) so I've decided to take on the 100 things challenge I found here.  I will be posting 10 things that make this girl happy each week for 10 weeks.  It's important to remember all the little things that make you happy.  Here are my first 10 in no particular order:

COOKING

 BEAUTY MARKS

MORNING COFFEE WITH CHRIS

PARAMORE
Source: paramore.net via Kayla on Pinterest

CUDDLING
Source: imgfave.com via Kayla on Pinterest

GETTING A NEW MAGAZINE

PICNICS

THE FEELING AFTER HAVING A GREAT TALK WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND

DOVES

BIRTHDAYS (especially my own)
Source: etsy.com via Kayla on Pinterest


What are some things that make you happy??

No comments:

Post a Comment