Saturday, August 4, 2012

100 things (Part 3)

Good morning!  I hope you all had a great week.  I am so glad it's over.  It was a long one.  A long-time friend invited me to yoga tomorrow.  I jumped at the chance.  I'm always thinking of ways to improve/excite my life.  Can't wait =)  
You can read Part 2 here and Part 1 here.
Online Shopping!

The Brooklyn Bridge
Source: via Kayla on Pinterest
Quotes
Helping someone solve a problem
Beautiful Scenes
Lake Welch (family tradition)
Source: alpsroads.net via Kayla on Pinterest
Watching a sunrise
Zoning out with my music
Source: google.com via Ellen on Pinterest
Road trips
Candles
Source: imgfave.com via Anna on Pinterest

Stay tuned for part 4 next week!
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Inspirational photos you have with you.. I like the brookly bridge one the most. :)

    ReplyDelete