Thursday, November 29, 2012

My top 5 holiday looks

This my favorite time of year.  There's something about decorating my Christmas tree while listening to holiday music and sipping hot chocolate (or tea, or coffee).  It instills a feeling of comfort and hope for the future.  Below are some of my favorite holiday looks.  The holidays are perfect to add a little glitz to your usual routine.  I'm so glad it's Thursday.  I have a lot to do this weekend.  We're having a post Thanksgiving dinner with our friends at the apartment.  I'm very excited.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Scarlet lips
Source: google.com via Kayla on Pinterest

Sparkly eyes
Practice is key when working eye makeup

Festive nails

Velvet Dress
Source: chicwish.com via Kayla on Pinterest

Glitzy Bracelets
Source: buckle.com via Kayla on Pinterest
                       Instantly dresses up an outfit


No comments:

Post a Comment