Monday, September 17, 2012

IFBCON - Day 1

Remember the contest I entered (read this post)? Well, I was one of the lucky winners! Ecstatic and nervous described me for a week.  Part of the prize was winning a free ticket to the Independent Fashion Blogger's Conference (IFBCON).   I have learned so much from attending this lovely conference.  Inspiring bloggers, keynote speakers and the astounding IFB team, including leader of the pack, Jennine Tamm (author of The Coveted), surrounded the beautiful 82 Mercer location.  Learning to pinpoint my goals and putting hard work into my passion is one of the things I took from this day. Future posts will include some of what I've learned of my life changing experience at IFBCON.

Day one at IFBCON

Practice posing for my new friend, Kat, author of http://katskull.com/




Designing T-shirts


I decided on glamorizing his hat =}

More to come...

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment