Monday, October 1, 2012

25 smiles all around

Today is my 25th birthday.  This year has been interesting.  I've learned a lot and I am looking forward to learning more.

25 things to do before I'm 26:
get my driver's license
Source: threadsence.com via Meg on Pinterest



Form a book club (any suggestions??)

Go on a road trip to somewhere I've never been


visit Europe or at least book my flight




Blog at least 3 times a week

decide on grad school
Source: weheartit.com via Sheri on Pinterest

change something about my look


Take more style risks


keep a photo journal


color coordinate my closet

Source: oprah.com via Lee on Pinterest


Post a video blog post


Make all of my meals at home for one week

Dance in public like no one is watching

Meditate every morning


See a broadway show

Figure out what to do with the spare room

Write a letter to my future self


Skydive

Get fit

Rent a cabin with friends

Make my own dumplings


Have more girls nights


Host game night


Learn the features on my new dslr

Get a new laptop
Source: google.com via Connie on Pinterest


What do you think of my list?  What are some of your goals?

Follow me on FACEBOOK 
Follow me on TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment