Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pinterest food for thought

Cooking is a form of art.  It gives you a chance to get creative in the kitchen.  If you're not a natural, you can turn to recipes and go from there.  If you do have a knack for cooking, improvise with what you have in the kitchen and see what happens. Check out my Pinterest board labeled Yummy in my tummy.  It has great recipes.  I have tried the following recipes with great success:

Shrimp Fried Rice:This was a hit among my friends

Fresh Strawberry Margaritas: Another hit!  

Summer Tortellini Salad: Honestly, this wasn't my fave.  Try it and let me know how it turns out.

Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken: Picky eater (not myself) approved

What are some of your favorite recipes??

Follow me on FACEBOOK 
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow me on PINTEREST





No comments:

Post a Comment